from me to you with love.

2011/07/13

Diagon Alley

IMG_5132
I visited the sets from Harry Potter in Causeway Bay. There was a life-size replica of Hogwarts Express and Platform 9 3/4 of London King's Cross and they were all out-of-door. Unluckily the rain was quite heavy. This ill-timed rain made me lose the chance to sneak a peek at part of the mysterious Harry Potter's world.

Then I went to the indoor replica of Diagon Alley and seized the chance to take a lot of photos. Most of the photos are not satisfying. Btw it was only the second day that I borrowed this camera from my brother for photo shooting.
IMG_5068
IMG_5125
The Daily Prophet / Albus Dumbledore / Sirius Black
IMG_51512
IMG_5179
IMG_5159
IMG_5207
The last episode of the Harry Potter is going to be shown. I have not yet watched the Half-Blood Prince and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. But I have already finished the entire series of the novels long time ago and forget most of the content.

5 comments:

  1. wow such amazing photos! You look so cute with the suitcase bag!
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute photos!
    http://mesconfessionsparisiennes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait to see it.. freaking out about it. im such a nerd!!
    xo
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and a great post. Enjoyed reading your blog. Would love to have you follow me.
    XoXo Rose

    ReplyDelete