2011/07/22

Wither and fade

IMG_54447
IMG_54537
IMG_54507
IMG_54487 H&M dress / Self-drawn tote bag / Zara shoes

I drew a lot of daisies on a tote bag long time ago. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

These daisies never wither. Lifespan is not a problem for them. They always look as lively as the moment they were born. But their colour will fade away bit by bit and they will lose their sharpness gradually. Eventually this tote bag will become plain again but with some stain on it.

*

Listen to
Donnie Darko Soundtrack

1 comment:

  1. I heart your blog! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete