2011/07/29

Triskaidekaphobia

IMG_5699
IMG_56887
IMG_57237
IMG_56637
Monki tee, Zara denim shorts, bag and brouges

I went to the HK Book Fair 2011. Surrounding by the atmosphere of read, I wanted to buy a plenty of books. But due to my shoestring budget, I could only buy 2 -- Submarine and The Tales of Beedle the Bard.

I am now reading Submarine with an extremely slow speed. Triskaidekaphobia is the name of the first chapter of this book.

*

Submarine, I mean novel not movie, has 2 version. Their difference is only the cover ( I think ). One is the original and the cover of another is the poster of its movie ( as you can see ) . Actually I want the original one but I can't find it.

5 comments:

  1. i am also interested in that book!

    nice shoes
    like your outfit by a ton!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your outfit, and I always appreciate it when a blogger shares a book...

    objectslog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the shoes!

    x http://threadbareaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete