from me to you with love.

2011/08/25

Want a suitable hat

IMG_6649

IMG_6690
Sis's Muji t-shirt, Zara shorts, bag & shoes, H&M socks & hat

A simple outfit that looks like the one in an old post, Triskaidekaphobia.

I like hat but I seldom wear hat out because I always think my face and hair look awkward when wearing a hat. I am still searching a suitable one that looks normal on me but is affordable and not expensive.

*

Listen to
Interpol - Gavilan
Interpol - Success
Interpol - The Undoing
Interpol - Barricade
Interpol - Summer Well
Interpol - Safe Without

I like Interpol.

8 comments:

  1. You have a very beautiful blog and lovely and clean sense of style.

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful look ! :)

    xoxo,
    www.tobefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this <3 I'm a new follower through bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an amazing blog! totally following you (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so perfect, I'm addicted to striped tops.

    ReplyDelete