from me to you with love.

2011/10/08

Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick.

IMG_7467

IMG_7444
IMG_7450
Monki sweater / H&M shorts & bag / sis's Converse sneaker

I can smell a sense of satisfaction from this sweater because I brought it with an irresistible price during the sale.

Winter is coming. The smell of the environment is changing. Cold wind is blowing.

*

Steve Jobs is such a genius. RIP.

*

Listen to
Fiona Apple - Across The Universe
Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head
Arcade Fire - Cold Wind
Califone - Bottles and Bones

5 comments:

  1. I really love this look !
    Beautiful sweater ! The colours are so beautifyul :)

    xoxo,
    www.tobefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice photos! You're an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is wonderful, I can't believe you only have 71 followers! (now 72). That sweater is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater! So sad I can't find it on the Monki website. It looks just the right amount of everything. You know who will buy it off you if you ever sell it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! But at the moment I still like it very much!

      Delete