2011/11/11

11 11 11

IMG_77147
Monki sweater / H&M dress / Dr. Martens shoes

At this moment in time I am thinking what I would put on if the world got into a mess. A pair of walkable shoes, t-shirt, jeans... Um, this can be the theme of a repetitious and tedious outfit post.

Today is 2011. 11 11 -- what a beautiful date number! Around 10am to 11am, I suddenly heard somewhere playing Gary Jules's Mad World. Then I asked the others whether they heard it as well. They said no. Weird but I see it as a good omen.

Listen to
Elliott Smith - Between the Bars
Chairlift - Amanaemonesia
Chairlift - Ceiling Wax

Gary Jules - Mad World

8 comments:

  1. nice outlift and 1st photo is cool ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have everey time so beautiful looks !
    I love it, I love the sweater :)

    xoxo,
    www.tobefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great great blog. Love the things you post and the latest post is one of my favourites! And I've actually been scrolling down your blog for the last 10 minutes.
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so artistic- you are so stylish
    Come follow my blog darling! xx
    http://cecylia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like these pictures and your header is such a dream!

    ReplyDelete