2011/12/22

White, grey, black

IMG_82477
Leggings are not pants!

This pair of grey leggings was picked up from H&M a couple of years ago. I seldom wear them as I have no idea how to match them. The only way I can think of is to wear them as pants and match them with white t-shirt. The t-shirt I am wearing here is from Monki. I like the tone of this outfit. And yes, I am contradicting to what I said. But I will not dress like this out. Only for photos!

IMG_8292

Listen to
Kasper Bjørke - Efficient Machine
Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Bishop Allen - Dimmer
Goldfrapp - Utopia
Crystal Castles - Courtship Dating
The Strokes - You Only Live Once

7 comments:

  1. oh girl, you're seriously awesome!

    marry christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, i was looking for a new way to wear dr.marten, this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv ur blog. and those pictures.

    visit me back.
    http://llkillu.blogspot.com

    Samira from Germany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos! i really like your style of posting.
    x
    http://pinkdiamonds-al.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete