from me to you with love.

2012/02/01

Dot Doc

IMG_90617

Today is the first day of February 2012. In Chinese Lunar calendar, the year of Dragon has already come. Nevertheless, Happy Chinese New Year.

I apologize for the hibernation of this blog. For the past few weeks the weather was so cold and the days were so gloomy. I was utterly not in the mood to take any photos and do blogging. Actually I did not leave. I have updated my Tumblr occasionally or put a link of Interpol's song on my Facebook page.

6 comments:

  1. Love the picture! A belated Happy Chinese New Year then? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got a brilliant blog! Great post too! Very inspired! You're pretty impressive! Looking forward to more posts and have a great week!!! :-) :-) :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rellay like these tights!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete