from me to you with love.

2012/02/20

See the world

IMG_95142
I went to Yau Ma Tei and Mong Kok, and stroll around the old ( but not "very" old ) Hong Kong.

Hong Kong is one-of-a-kind. Even though I grow up here, I am still unfamiliar with it. I really want to explore and know more about this place with the perspective of a tourist, in particular the old-style area and the suburbs as they have the greatest possibilities to be destroyed by the developers.

Do you want to see the world? ( Guess which song I am thinking now! )
IMG_95592
IMG_95662

8 comments:

  1. the mtr makes me homesick. i loved counting the beeps.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are singing "Do you want to see the world" by The KOOKS ?
    (It's easy :))

    Your photos are great ! I like the atmosphere and all the details !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingo!
      Haha, I agree it's quite easy.

      Delete
  3. HI ! Your blog is very original ! Fine !
    Come to visit and follow mine ! I'll follow you back ! xo xo

    http://the-city-of-bl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog. Love it!
    Nice photos. I wish I could visit Hong Kong one day.

    +follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! I really want to visit Hong Kong! :)

    ReplyDelete