2012/02/05

Two new favorite

IMG_9212
The 2 stuff I think I should introduce.

The scarf is from the line of the collaboration between Uniqlo and Orla Kiely. I like this blue colour together with the pattern. I spotted at it incidentally when I was ready to leave Uniqlo. At that moment I did not know the collaboration yet so I thought Uniqlo was copying Orla Kiely's symbolic pattern. When I looked at the tag for details I was shocked!

For the wallet, I have been desperately long for it for nearly a year. Its nude colour is so charming and its capacity is satisfying. Finally I used my red pocket money to buy it last week. I feel good to own it instead of just staring at it for a while every time I went to Muji.

IMG_91537

5 comments:

  1. i love Orla Kiely's print! that scarf is super cute!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is beautiful, really. Wish i had it!
    Your style is great btw. Needed to tell you that haha ^^

    Love,
    www.ofthefoxandthedeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sympa

    http://tousmonstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf ! Lovely :)
    http://glitterytimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!
    Xo, Layla (DULCEGLAMOUR.BLOGSPOT.COM)

    ReplyDelete