from me to you with love.

2012/03/28

A break between the tedious days

_MG_0234
I have said I am a bit busy recently in this post, though I am giving loose to myself. Not good.

Last week I squeezed some times, brought the camera and then went to Yueng Long with my sister. We found a mobile polling station of 3.23 Civil Referendum Project. It is my very first time to vote for someone / something seriously. It may sound silly but I really felt proud of myself at that moment.

By the way I watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last month. As people below 18 were not allowed to watch it, I needed to show my ID card before entering the theater. Again, at that moment, I felt proud of myself to be able to enjoy this privilege. I know this sounds very silly. Anyway, it is a great movie! It is so different from the other movies I have watched.

_MG_02447
_MG_0245

Yesterday, under the pretext of relaxation (again), I watched The Hunger Games. It is so good! I want to read its novel right away. It is a pity that I can only do it after April. Now I want to do exercise to have a strong body like Katniss Everdeen and Lisbeth Salander in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and explore every part of Hong Kong! But I am too lazy and often give myself a lot of excuses. Not good.

It is a shame that a lot of good movie is or will be shown at the cinema recently like The Artist, Mirror Mirror, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, A Separation and a Hong Kong movie called Love in the Buff ( 春嬌與志明 ). Damn it!



p.s. Happy Hunger Games!

8 comments:

  1. I still havn't watched the movie yet even after reading all the books! Need to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you taking the public exam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was suuuch a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first pic is really cool. Hate Stieg Larsson though.


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha did u change your camera?
    you always take good pictures :D
    add oil for ur AL :D see you in the university!!
    ka yau!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hunger Game! I didn't watch the movie yet and I am so ecited!

    chocodiamonds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pics :)))

    lauantaimurhetytto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. im loving the picture of your hand and camera. gorgeous!

    xx
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete