2012/05/15

Haze over the world

_MG_08307 Another picture from that day.

I wanted to enjoy the sunrise and capture the beautiful moment. Unfortunately the sun was hidden in the mist. However, instead of sunrise, I was able to capture down another scene -- haze over the mountains. I also like the atmosphere, birdcalls, sound of river and breeze that I saw, heard and felt when taking this photos.

/

另一張當日拍的相。

我原想拍下日出那一刻的景色,很可惜,四周都被一層濃霧籠罩著。不過,我拍下另一個景像,霧圍繞山頭的畫面。還有,當我拍這張相時,我十分享受那時的氣氛,鳥語,河流流水聲,微風。

3 comments:

  1. Intrigruing how I thought of this picture as haunting, but with the description of birds chirping it turned rather serene. Nice duality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolie photo.

    http://tousmonstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a hauntingly beautiful photograph...

    ReplyDelete