2012/06/02

ARTHK12

_MG_12387
I previously went to Hong Kong Art Fair 2012. I completely forgot to jot down the name of the artists. Originally I expected to make credits to the artworks' photos I post here. I have tried to search their names on the internet but I found nothing, except one.

/

我之前去了香港國際藝術展。我原想在打blog時注明這些藝術品是那位藝術家的,但我徹底地忘記了記下他們的名字。之後,我嘗試上網搜尋,除了一個,其他我完全找不到。

5424
Epic! At first glance I thought those naked bodies of dead animals lying on the mountain of salt were real. When watching closely I discovered they were all plastic. Soon I saw their skin vibrating slowly like breathing. ( Later I noticed a real little spider crawling on the salt. This one is spine-chilling. )

/

這個很棒!第一眼看,我還以為那些赤裸裸的動物屍體是真的。但當細心看看,原來它們是塑膠來的。沒多久,便發現它們的皮膚猶如在呼吸般顫動。( 過了一會兒,我見到有一隻活生生的小蜘蛛爬過。)
_MG_1291
"EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED"

32424
This one is very interesting. Looking at it from different perspectives you can different things -- people or acrylic.

/

這個很有趣。從不同角度,可以看到不同的東西。
_MG_1311
_MG_1316 _MG_1331 _MG_1264 The only artwork that I can find the name of its creator ( Zhang Wang, Universe 28, 2012 ) is where I photoed myself...

/

我在唯一一個能成功上網找到的藝術品上自拍......




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Those look cool! Great pics! x

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! I was there too :D

    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome report! I'd love to see it in live :) I particularry admire the "collage" wall full of paintings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! The art there looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u're amazing!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, have to see it in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you took lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful work!
    Can we follow each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a great exhibition - I particularly like the acrylic "people"...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete