from me to you with love.

2012/06/06

The men's sneakers

_MG_0722
Adidas sneakers and Muji striped socks

I brought a pair of sneakers during Adidas sale. They are from a line called Gazelle. I do not take a liking to most of the sports shoes. I like its brown, blue and white combination. At that moment I felt regretted that they are actually for men and the smallest size available was 40 as normally my shoe size is 39. But when I tried them on they were just fit especially with socks. I guess men shoe size 40 is similar to women shoe size 39.

Later I went to Muji and found this pair of striped socks. They look so good together.

/

我從Adidas減價中買了這對Gazelle系列的運動鞋。我一向對運動鞋都沒好感 ,但我很喜歡這對的顏色 -- 棕、藍、白。這對鞋其實是男裝來的,尺碼是40,但一向我的尺碼是39。當試上腳,發現大小剛好,尤其是穿了襪。我想,男裝40和女裝39的大小應該差不多吧。

之後,我在無印良品找到這對間條襪。
_MG_0729




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Oh, they are amazing!
    I can't wait to see how you style them!

    Love,
    Evamaria

    http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiki i'm from singapore! I'm a recent new follower of yours! :)

    hope you can check out my blog and if you like it, maybe follow me via Bloglovin and GFC? I've just started my own fashion blog, would love to have advices from established bloggers such as yourself! :)

    xoxo, Alee

    http://aleemerican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture made me smile.
    There's something innocent about it.
    Like a child taking it's first big step out into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great - I'll bet they look really good on you...

    ReplyDelete