2012/06/28

"All Star Comics"

_MG_3735 2
Uniqlo men t-shirt, Zara denim shorts, Monki handcuff, DIY tote bag and Muji socks

Hey world, I am still alive! I did not update this blog for nearly 10 days.

I picked up this graphic t-shirt from Uniqlo and it is from UT x DC Comics series. I have been interested in this UT series. Last week I went to Uniqlo and they were doing sale. Without doubt I could not resist not to buy one. I brought it in M size. I really like its light grey colour, vivid print and the baggy look.

/

哈嚕,我仍在生的!我有差不多有十日沒有更新這個blog。

這件T恤來自Uniqlo的UT男裝DC Comics系列。我之前一直已對DC Comics系列很有興趣。上星期去Uniqlo時,它們竟然正在做折扣,所以我無法抗拒,並買了一件中碼的。我很喜歡這件的淺灰色,顏色鮮明的圖案和鬆身的感覺。




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your shirt is super!

    Love,
    Evamaria

    http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, its unbelievably cute! And that shirt is smoking, love me some comics! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nice shirt, dear! love it!

    xx, i // thechicswag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shirt! love!!

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute as always! Baggy tees and shorts is the best summer combo!

    ReplyDelete