from me to you with love.

2012/06/13

Pleat and denim and black

1 H&M hat, Monki sleeveless shirt, Zara denim shorts, Dr. Martens shoes and DIY tote bag

The weather is quite changeable in Hong Kong lately. Sometimes it is cloudy and rains cats and dogs but sometimes it is full of sunshine and is stuffy and hot.

This outfit is purely made of my favorite colours: white, blue and black. In summer, a pair of shorts is surely an essential item in summer. But I always wear this pair to everywhere because they seem to match with everything and I really like its blue. Hope you have not gotten bored of it yet as more to come!

The tote bag shown in these pictures is under progress right now. As you can see another side is still empty so far.

/ 

最近,香港的天氣變化無常。有時會烏雲密布,下很大雨,但有時又陽光普照,並很悶熱。

這套衫的主色都是我喜歡的顏色:白、藍、黑色。在夏天,短褲簡直是必需品。但我去很多地方都是穿這一條牛仔短褲。因為它十分容易襯衫,而且我很喜歡它的藍色。希望你還未看厭它,因為往後日子仍會常見到它!

另外,相中的袋仍在製作階段。你可以見到它另一面仍是空白的。

_MG_1912 2 5




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

12 comments:

  1. rad tote bag, and I love your hat. i enjoyed browsing through your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag!

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour scheme too...very clean and crisp..so looking forward to more of it :) Your photos are gorgeous...particularly loving that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing & simple outfit! love it!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard the expression "rains cats and dogs", but I quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is SO classic. it will never go out of the date! loving the miminalistic look

    xo
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love it! :)
    xoxo
    Petra

    s-lounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. god i instantly have fallen in love with your style and blog and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your tote bags! I didn't know you painted them yourself. Great job! Love the blog

    -allyssa
    the-stormtrooper.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete