Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hope

_MG_3603 _MG_3600
In the second photo the kitten looks like hoping for something.

By the way today is the first day of July. Time flies. In the past month I had done nothing special. A bit disappointed about myself. But it is encouraged that I had watched 2 really good movies -- Perfect Sense (starring Eva Green and Ewan McGregor) and Chicken With Plums (starring Mathieu Amalric). I weeped when watching both movies...

/

第二張相中,小貓像在盼望着。

順帶一題,今天是七月的第一天。時光飛逝。剛過去的一個月中,我沒做過任何大事,對自己有點失望。但鼓舞的是我看了兩套好電影 -- 感官失樂園依戀在生命最後8天。看這兩套電影時我有流淚......




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

7 comments:

  1. I love the film Perfect Sense! I have never heard of Chicken with Plums before but it sounds really interesting so I'll definitely give it a watch. I love all your blog posts and look forward to reading more ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's already July too! Half way through the year, can ya believe it? The kitty kat looks like he's looking for the rain to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I did a little Q&A and mentioned your blog as one of my favorites! Check it out here:
    http://lystit.com/post/26349860029/q-a-with-natasha-of-shalai-meet-the-lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second picture with the cat is spot on PERFECTION

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your photos. the one with the cat especially <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete