2012/07/09

LE CAHIER

e _MG_3683 My notebooks (left to right): "Bits and Bobs", "Scribbles", "Collage" and "Schedule", plus a fabric tape gifted from my friend

A notebook I brought from Kubrick bookstore just after I finished Chicken With Plums (Awesome!). I just randomly picked up this notebook from the shelf and was immediately fascinated by the simplicity of its cover.

I am quite pessimistic. Starting from the day I got it, I try to jot down the good/sweet/happy things which can be very trivial (e.g. seeing a bright round moon) that happen every day. So when I read this "bits and bobs" notebook I can be more optimistic and get motivation and positive energy for my days, esp lately I think in a rather negative way again.


Anyway, Google Translate tells me le cahier means the notebook.

/

看完依戀在生命最後8天 (正!)後,從Kubrick書店購得的一本筆記簿。我隨手地從書架上拿起這本簿,馬上被它那簡約的封面迷着。

我是一個比較悲觀的人。由我買這本簿那日開始,我嘗試記下每天發生的好事。這些事可以是很普通的,例如看見一個又圓又光的月亮。所以當我看這本簿時,我可以想得更正面,獲得正能量,尤其最近我又有負面想法了。


順帶一提,Google翻譯告訴我,le cahier意思是筆記簿




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

10 comments:

  1. where is the Kubrick bookstore in Hong Kong ?
    your notebook is really lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. although I'm always hesitant to write things down in fear of recalling bad memories, I can relate to the rest of your post. it's nice to feel happy once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a lovely blog and your style...just amazing. I like the simplicity of your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious notebook, the fabric tape is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a really incredible blog! LOVE it!
    i'm your newest follower from now on!^^
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like visiting inspiring blogs like this.

    ReplyDelete