2012/07/29

Playlist for 2012.7

gloomy
Playlist : Gloomy
Time : 2012.7
Track : 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. 
Listen the playlist on Youtube, click here.


I have decided to make a monthly "playlist" post by setting a theme, selecting some of the songs I listen to in that month. The theme of this month is "gloomy". Hope you enjoy it!


/

在 Youtube 上聽這張 playlist,按這裏

我決定了每個月都會設立一個主題,挑選那個月裏聽過的其中幾首歌,來弄一篇 “播放清單” post。本月主題是 “gloomy”。希望你欣賞!





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

6 comments:

  1. like your playlist!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 非常欣賞,多謝您的分享.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in looooove with your blog! All the photography is so beautiful.
    Where do you buy your tote bags? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got those plain tote bags from Muji.

      Delete
  4. I love this playlist! I look forward to future ones, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. You have amazing taste, thank you so much for introducing them to me! I look forward to more in the future!

    ReplyDelete