Monday, July 16, 2012

Peter Pan and his nude colour

_MG_42712 12 1234
H&M top and Converse high-top both borrowed from sis, Monki jeans and H&M bag

Like the last outfit post, the main gists of the outfit -- the top and the shoes -- are borrowed from my sister. This is the advantage of having a sister who have a similar size as you, esp who shares the wardrobe with you so you can "borrow" her clothes without notice easily!

A couple of months ago I have shot her wearing this Peter Pan collar top. This one is so lovely. I like its nude colour and I like that the collar is not simply made of a plain black cloth but a black lace.  It also has some buttons on the back which you can see here.

/

就如上一篇 outfit post,今次的主角,鞋和上衣,又是向妹借的。有個與你身形差不多的姊妹,尤其她和你共用衣櫃,而你又可以輕易地和偷偷地 “借” 衫,真不錯!

幾個月前,我曾影過她穿這件 Peter Pan 領上衣。這件上衣十分可愛。我很喜歡它的裸色。而它的領不是純粹由普通的黑色布造的,而是黑色 lace 布。另外,它的背後還有一排鈕,你可以在這裏看到。




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

16 comments:

  1. I like how it's so simple and laid-back, but it's beautiful nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity in all your outfits!
    you are beautiful, and there is no point in not showing that to the world.
    look forward to seeing the real you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. minimalist look love it!

    xx,Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit as always. I find you very inspirering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the basics!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. really amazing look!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing outfit! simple... beautiful!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i remember muji whenever i visit yer blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. So agree with you! Having a sister is such an advantage when you can share clothes! Last week I borrowed a shirt from her (without asking) and she wittingly asked me whether I bought one for myself too! Sigh...got to love them!

    http://tseparfait.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with your outfit! Simple but cute. <3

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like everyone else, I, too love the peter pan collar. You're so lucky to be able to share clothes with your sister! Definitely saves a lot of money! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous cute little top, I love these tops. I have a collection

    found you on one of my followers blogs

    am following you now, hope you can also follow me

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk
    Jatinda

    ReplyDelete