from me to you with love.

2012/07/23

Aimee Han

aimee2
Aimee is a photographer from Australia. I cannot believe that I met up with Aimee last week. I found her blog (Cavaan) few months ago. As I first saw it I was fascinated by her photos which were all taken by a film camera. The scenes she has captured are so natural. The atmosphere is so good.

It was my first time to meet someone from the internet. I was a bit nervous and afraid that I would get tongue-tied. On that day the weather was good and the sun shone bright. She is very nice and I feel very comfortable with her.

Lately the weather in Hong Kong is not friendly at all. It is either raining or cloudy. Sun, please come back!



/

Aimee 是一位來自澳洲的攝影師。難以相像我上星期才和她碰面過。我幾個月前發現她的 blog (Cavaan)。當時我一看到,馬上被她那些相片迷着。她的相全都是用菲林相機拍的。她捕捉的畫面十分自然,氣氛亦很好。

這是我第一次和網上認識的人碰面。有點緊張,甚至擔心自己會說不出話。當日,天氣很好,陽光普照。她十分友善,和她一起,我感到很舒服。

近幾日,香港的天氣一點都不友善。不是下雨,就是烏雲密佈。太陽,快回來吧!



_MG_4437




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

5 comments:

  1. really love the phone booth photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore the phonebooth photo!

    http://tseparfait.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you met Aimee! She's super cute, although I haven't met her yet! I bet I will soon! <3

    ReplyDelete