from me to you with love.

2012/09/10

At night

_MG_5508 wimm _MG_5510
Walking in the darkness feels lonely. But when there are friends with you the feeling is completely different.

Sometimes while walking in the darkness, I like imagining I am a film's main actress. There are cameras concealed at some covert places recording my every moves. I also do narrating on my own mind, describing and talking the things encountered during the journey.

I feel like my blog is withering. The things I posted here lately are monotonous and uninteresting -- mainly about my life.


/

在黑夜中漫步的感覺十分寂寞。但當有朋友在你身邊,感覺就會完全不同。

有時,當在黑夜中步行,我喜歡想像自己是一套電影裏的女主角,有些鏡頭會藏在一些隱蔽的地方拍攝我的一舉一動,並會在自已的腦海裏旁述自己路上遇見的事。

我感覺上,這個 blog 好像在枯萎中。我最近的更新全部都很單調和沒有趣 -- 主要關於我的生活。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

5 comments:

  1. 不是的,往往簡單和真誠的字句最能打動人心。我一直都很喜歡你寫的片段,很可愛和生活化。又,我亦很喜歡你簡約的風格。加油呀!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;)
      It means a lot to me! I am glad at having you as my reader.

      Delete
  2. these are gorgeous photos, and your writing is lovely. it is not monotonous at all, and it is completely interesting.
    X jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are really nice, the one with the cat looks really mysterious haha!
    x http://sparkling-sea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete