2012/09/22

One of the afternoons

_MG_55793
Koey walking pass a stainless steel door with a bush on top.

I am going to have less time for hanging out with friends. I know that I will miss them. This post shows you some snatches of an afternoon with them. Hope you are not already bothered by my life-related posts.

/

現在,我少了時間與朋友一起。我知道我會想念他們。而這篇 post 便紀錄了我八月時其中一個下午的片段。希望你們仍未對我這些與生活有關的 post 感到煩厭。


_MG_5545 otd2
Lunch time at Pho Saigon. A fresh taste of Vietnam. We three ate Cold Vermicelli with lemongrass pork chop and with fish sauce added. Best for the hot summer.

/

西貢越南湯河吃午餐。我們仨都吃了香茅豬扒撈檬。我第一次吃撈檬,冷冷地送上,配上魚露,感覺很清新,很適合夏天時吃。

_MG_5574
Eunice sitting next to a rubbish bin.

_MG_5565 _MG_5566
Dessert time at Lad-Made.

It is very interesting to see how they use the "laboratory way" just to make the little round ice-cream. Only 4 tastes of ice-cream are available but they will change the tastes every 2 weeks. We had tried the flavour of purple rice, strawberry and chocolate. My favorite is purple rice. Want to eat that purple rice flavour now!

"If you are sad, big sister buy you an ice-cream!"

/

在 Lab-Made 吃甜品。

看着他們用猶如做實驗的方法來做一個圓圓的雪糕,十分有趣。他們只有四款口味供人選擇,不過每兩個星期都會轉一轉口味。嘗了三隻味道,紫米、士多啤梨和朱古力,我最喜歡的是紫米。很想再去吃多次紫米味!


"有甚麼不開心,姐姐請你食雪糕!"



twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

11 comments:

  1. i just wanted to let you know that i really enjoy reading your posts and seeing the photos you take, they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not bothered at all by your life-related posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not bothered by it!

    The food and the ice looks great! Yummy! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely picture!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely serene looking shots that you took. I like that icecream store too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious about the taste of that purple rice ice cream! very intriguing.

    nice pictures, they make me want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i was at lab-made last saturday! were you there that day? the HK toast flavour is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not there that day. But I saw a girl looks like you in Langham Place's Monki 2 days ago!

      Delete
  8. your pictures make hk pretty. not the other way round

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!
    I'm really happy I found this blog. I'm very interested in China (and Japan). This blog gives a nice image of your country :)
    x Charlotte

    ReplyDelete