2012/10/02

HK BookFair

book3 _MG_4586
I am not a good blogger. Hong Kong Book Fair 2012 has already ended for over 2 months so basically this is a serious overdue post.

I went to HKBF on its last day, right after the typhoon signal no.8 was lowered. All the exhibitors were making discount. Now every time I go to bookstores I miss those discounts so badly.

/

香港書展 2012 已在一個月多前完結了,所以這篇 post 的確過期得很。

我在書展最後一日去的,亦即是八號颱風訊號除後起行。當時幾乎所有都在減價。現在每次去書店,我都很掛念那些折扣。

_MG_4582 book4
On the right photo, Eunice was writing

At Kubrick's stall, it was doing a project called "Lend A Book To HKBF" which I really appreciate. People could take a blank book cover, create a book that they would like to see. Then the others could write something inside in response to the cover.

My passion for reading has been ignited again.

/

在 Kubrick 的攤檔,他們當時正進行一個叫「借一本書給書展」的計劃,我十分欣賞。人們可以拿一個空白的書皮,用筆創作一本他們希望書展會有的書。而其他人就可以在內頁寫上對封面相關的回應。

我對閱讀的熱情再次被燃點起來了。




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

6 comments:

  1. ohmy, I was so excited when i saw this, because when I went to HK two years ago, I went to this fair and really loved it. :) I really want to go again now~ haha.
    and I love your photos! :)

    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting :)




    Santenne Luyindula of Crystallized Elements.
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the project lend a book to HKBF is a fun and great idea.
    love your photos

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I just discovered your blog and I'm really loving it. New follower! :))

    xoxo,
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled upon your blog & I love it<3 Following~ ^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove books and reading! Always wish to have a small room only filled with booklife, that's really an awesome dream :-)
    Your blog is great, you've got one more fan now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete