2012/10/31

A pleasant day

Finally I asked my sister to help me get that 2 rolls of film developed. These photos were taken 2 months ago. All happened on the same day.

/

最後,我找了妹妹幫我拿那兩筒菲林去曬相。這些相是兩個月前影的。全部都在同一天內發生的。

In the afternoon 11740007 11740009
This doggie is funnily taking a nap.

11740010 11740011 11740012
Remember? But the kitten was not here.

At night
11740016
Dinner time.

11740022
Thumb fight! Koey VS Eunice. I forget who win.

11740023
Pipes and ceiling lamp.

11740025
Eunice and McDonald.

A pleasant day.

Every time I shoot with digital camera I take lots of photos of an subject, then select the best and delete the rest. But when it comes to analog camera, I click the shutter quite randomly. Unlike digital one I cannot see the photo instantly. So I am more carefree with analog camera. And not every photos can be successfully developed. It feels like playing a game, with luck seeping in. Not all the things are in our hands.

/

每次用數碼相機影相,即使是同一樣東西,我都會影很多張,之後選最好的,然後刪除其他。但當用菲林相機時,我通常都是隨意地按下快門。而且,不像數碼相機,那些相不可以馬上看到。所以用菲林相機時,感覺上更加"無憂無慮"。還有,每張相都不一定能成功地曬到的,好像在玩遊戲般,滲了運氣因素,不是所有事都在自己掌握之內。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

11 comments:

  1. I love using film as well! That picture of the dog made me chuckle ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most amusing picture is the one with this cute doggie haha. Made me laugh hardly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Everything's so simple yet so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. llove the pictures!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the one of the doggie sleeping! There's a lot more excitement involved with analog camera, no? Waiting for them to develop involves so much anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the pictures! You are such a talented photographer.
    Would you mind checking my blog out?

    Love,
    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dog photo made me smile. I feel the same way about taking film photos. They always surprise me in a way digital photos can't. Lovely set here, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pictures, great selection!

    Claudia
    I would appreciate it if you took some time out and visit my blog.
    Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and I'm in love with all of your photos! Beautiful!!

    xx,
    Sarah Mikaela // Framboise Fashion

    ReplyDelete