2012/11/04

2012.9 & 10 ( Fall )

_MG_6582
Playlist : Fall
Time : 2012.9 & 10
Track : 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7. / 8. / 9. / 10. 11. / 12. / 13. / 14. / 15. / 16. / 17. / 18. / 19. 
Listen the playlist on Youtube, click here.


These songs are basically what I often listen to in the previous 2 months. I did not have a particular strong feeling for a specific type of songs.

Fall is nearly over. It is my favorite season. As transiting from summer to winter, it is temperate, neither too cold nor hot. Also it smells the best out of the four.

" Fall leaves as soon as leaves fall. " A sentence I found when I looked up at Wikipedia.

p.s. These words are written by my left hand.


/

在 Youtube 上聽這張 playlist,按這裏

基本上,這幾首歌就是剛過去的兩個月內我主要聽的歌。我沒有特別強烈的感覺要聽某一類型的歌。

秋天快完結了。這是我最喜歡的季節。因為是夏天到冬天的轉換期,它不太冷又不太熱,十分溫和。還有,秋天的味道是四季中最好的一個。

p.s. 這些字是我用左手寫的。




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Enjoying your playlist<3

    Thanks.

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like autumn the most. It's quite sad that this season seems to be passed now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by my blog and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Oceans Burning...when I first heard it I think I put it on repeat for a week.

    beautiful playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering how you made your handwriting a little jagged, ha ha! I'm sorry autumn has to end so soon, but I hope you enjoy the winter too~

    Thank you for sharing these songs, I'll give them a listen!

    ReplyDelete