2012/11/09

Uncle Blue

_MG_6462 _MG_6515 _MG_6511
Muji black top, Zara crochet shorts, Kanken backpack and Converse sneakers

Yeah! This is my new backpack from Fjallraven Kanken. It has been on the top of my wish list for an age. Feel good to carry it aound. Its colour's name is Uncle Blue. A colour with a very interesting name and I like both of them so much.

Actually this backpack is not really new because it has already been with me for 2 months. And this set of photos were actually shot last month. Overdue again. Blame on my laziness.


/

Yeah!相中我揹着的是新買的 Fjallraven Kanken 背包。一直以來我都很想要它,現在我終於擁有了。揹着它周圍走,感覺真好。它的顏色叫 Uncle Blue,即是藍色叔叔 (?)。一個擁有很有趣的名字的顏色,而兩樣我都非常喜歡。

事實上,這個不算背包新了,因為它待在我身邊已有兩個月。而這輯相是一個前影下的,又是一篇過期的 post。只能怪我太懶。


_MG_6533 _MG_6461

I have not held a camera and taken photos seriously for nearly 3 months, except that time. This makes me feel rather incomplete. Therefore one day I decided to go out and take these photos with tripod and self-timer. It is my first time ever to go out with a tripod.

Luckily there were not many people around. And thankfully the weather was so nice. I could hear the chirps of birds and the sound from the nearby construction site. I felt relaxed and peaceful. A pity that I was alone.


/

除了那次,我已有差不多三個月沒有認認真真地拿起相機影相了。這樣令我感到"有所欠缺"。所以有一日,我帶着腳架,用自拍計時器出外影相。這是我人生第一次帶着腳架出街。

幸好,當日拍攝的地方不太多人。還有,很感謝的是,天氣很好。我可以聽到鳥的叫聲和附近地盤傳來的聲音。感覺很放鬆及平靜。可惜,只得我一個。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

13 comments:

  1. I like your simple outfit! And these pictures are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are amazing! And the outfit is too cute! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the photo's, your short is cute too :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are lovely Kiki - we love the kanken in uncle blue and your shorts are great! Thank you for sharing your blog with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look and the backpack! Those shorts look so cute on you.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute shorts.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty!

    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you have really nice photos und your blog is lovely.
    I think, I have the same shorts as you. :-)

    By the way, I like blogs from other countries.
    Hong Kong is impressively on your photos.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got these shorts too :) Love your backpack :) Got two Fjallraven :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so nice with short hair Kiki! And I can't wait to see more pictures from you. It sounds like you had a really nice day :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been a long time follower of your blog but I don't have blogspot :(
    'm thinking of getting a Kanken backpack but I'm just wondering how much did you pay for yours? There's one on ASOS that's about $93 (which I think is quite expensive) - am I getting ripped off?

    ReplyDelete