from me to you with love.

2012/12/24

Blooming Leopold

_MG_7131
_MG_7142
Hello everyone! Long time no time! Cannot believe it is already the Christmas Eve. Time flies! I know I have always been a poor blogger but school stuff fills up my time table. With my poor time management it is hard for me to squeeze time for blogging. Now I am on holidays. I will try my best to blog more instead of just knitting scarf, watching movies, taking nap, strolling around, eating ice-cream...

Lately Lauren, a lovely blogger over Blooming Leopold, invited me to do a guest blog post for Christmas in Hong Kong. Read it here!

Wish you all a merry Christmas!



/

哈嚕各位,很久沒見了!難以相信現在已是聖誕前夕 / ”平安日“了。真是光音似箭!我知道我一直都不是一位好的 blogger,但學校的東西填滿了我的時間表,加上不善時間分配,更加令我難找時間去打 blog。現在正值假期,我會儘量抽時間打多些 blog,而不只是織頸巾、看電影、睡午覺、周圍逛、吃雪糕 ......

最近,Blooming Leopold 的 Lauren 邀請我去客席打 blog,主題圍繞香港我聖誕節。有空便去看看吧

祝各位聖誕快樂!





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A merry christmas to you as well! I really love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! so amazing pictures!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous post! merry christmas!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM LOVING THIS POST ! :) I hope your christmas was awesome. I am so following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join. Thanks for your time. God Bless and Keep Posting :) !

    Steven

    ReplyDelete