from me to you with love.

2013/01/19

An overview of my tote bag collection #2012

2012 has already been ended. I always wanted to make an overview post for the tote bags I drew in the past year (half a year, more precisely). Now it is the best time to conclude all the tote bag (almost, actually) I have made in 2012. So I make it. Voila!

/

2012年已經完結了,我常常都想弄一篇 post,概括地介紹在過去一年 (準確點,應該是半年來) 來部分我畫的袋。而現在正好是最佳時間總結一下我畫過的袋。所以,現在我就弄了這樣的一篇 post!
tb4
#1
Double-sided / Flowers

tb2
#2
Double-sided / The third album of Interpol / Our Love To Admire / Heart

tb3
#4
Double-sided / Charlie Chaplin / " A day without laughter is a day wasted "

tb6
#5
Double-sided / Happiness: the ultimate nepenthe / Sadness: highly contagious

tb5
#6
Double-sided / Tick: Yes / No: Cross

tb7
#3
Double-sided / Blue stripes

#7
Double-sided / Red polka dots

tb8
#8
Single-sided / Colourful triangles

Because the fabric is quite thin, the tote bags have become shabby after using several times. What a pity. Other than sewing by myself I am looking for plain tote bags with thicker fabric which is more durable but also easy to put on colour like these from Muji. Any idea?

/

因為這些袋的布料比較薄身,所以用了幾次之後,這些袋都變得殘舊。真可惜。除了自己縫以外,我在找一些比較厚身耐用但同時又好像 Muji 那些般容易上色的素色袋。有沒有提議?





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

22 comments:

  1. Your whole blog is super classy. And these bags are so your style. Simple and pretty! Have you ever though of selling those? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kasia!
      But the fabric of the tote bag itself is too thin not durable enough for sale :/

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! Love it! Do you usually use fabric marker or paint?
    Also, I'm glad you mentioned about the quality of Muji totes because I was thinking of buying some but now maybe not because they are not durable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use acrylic paint.
      (http://fromtheimaginist.blogspot.com/2012/06/diy-draw-my-tote-bag.html)

      Muji tote bag indeed not very durable because it becomes shabby easily after using several times but it only costs HK$8 so it is worth the price. And you should give it a try, I think.

      Delete
    2. Great, thanks for the advice! I'll give it a try then ^_^

      Delete
  3. I'd recommend this one from American Apparel: http://store.americanapparel.net/product/?productId=e549 I've got one of those and after almost two years it's still in perfect condition - apart from some stains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The striped one is my favorite <3
    Otherwise, you can try the APC tote bags, they're really cool !

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cool! I've got a bunch of totes as well, I've been collecting them for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so nice, you really have a great eye for detail! :)

    <3Jessie
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all bag!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to buy some of them, the designs are adorable. And thanks for the tutorial link, I'll definitely try out soon! Hope you sell these x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 你可以上淘寶買阿!
    我也是上淘寶買這些袋然後diy的。
    袋子都是厚實,不過要比較有耐性找你要的size啦:)

    還有 我很喜歡你blog的風格及outfit啦哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tote bags. you should really consider selling some of these. i would definitely be interested.
    looking forward to seeing more your designs this year :)

    -allyssa <3
    project-twentytwo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow everything is so cute! I've painted on Muji linen bags as well and they really aren't very durable :<

    The Muji stores I've visited have thicker linen bags. They aren't completely flat like these ones but they are much thicker :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are absolutely STUNNING! Do you sell them? If you do can you pop us an email and let us know where and how much? Thanks so much!
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love these! Would you ever open up a little shop and sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey, I love your bags! really good job. :)
    what is your height?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not measured it for a while. Around 167~170cm.

      Delete
  15. such cute little inspiring bags. I could use some daily..

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete