from me to you with love.

2013/01/10

Knit a scarf for me

_MG_7830 _MG_7778
Material of the yarn:
50% acrylic
30% alpaca fiber
20% wool
( Thanks Sachina! )

The scarf was not width enough so last month I unraveled it. After several times of unraveling and re-knitting, I finished it yesterday. But it becomes quite short now. Annoying!

I am a bit obsessed with knitting now! After knitting this burgundy red scarf, I want to knit more with colours like army green, dark grey, mustard yellow... Yum!

p.s. My mum teaches me how to knit. Occasionally with the help of Youtube.

/

這條頸巾之前不夠闊,所以上個月我把它的毛冷拆下來,重新織過。織了又拆了好幾次後,昨天我終於織好了。但現在它又變得有點短。很煩!

現在我對織頸巾有點着迷!織完這條酒紅色頸巾,我想織多幾條軍綠色深灰色芥末黃...... 正!

p.s. 我媽教我織的,有時 Youtube 會幫幫手。



twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

13 comments:

  1. I like this color and the scarf really has a great touching!:DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually tried to knit a scarf myself last year : complet disaster ;-/
    Yours looks so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love knitting too, it's pretty addicted, haha :)
    Love the color of the scarf!

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't knit but I love the colour of the scarf! :3 Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vinous colour is awesome and I'm also knitting a scarf at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! The first picture is so cool! Wearing it and stil knitting - Nice style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always take up knitting in the winter time but I by the time I finish something it's almost summer :P I really like the color you chose for your scarf.

    Allyssa<3
    project-twentytwo.blogspot.ca

    ps. i absolutely love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your photos are always so nice to look at, I really like reading your blog! :)

    <3Jessie
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. 你的照片都好漂亮啊,感覺很簡潔,乾淨利落的 :) If you have a minute, can you check out my blog? Have a lovely day

    xx Lill
    http://therustyhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really love your photos! when you think your scarf is too short you perhaps can sew it together so that it is a loop-scarf?
    moni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your photos very much! and what a pretty blog. Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete