Saturday, January 5, 2013

Feel blue and red

_MG_7477 wtf1 _MG_7450 wtf2
Uniqlo lambswool jumper, H&M dress, Adidas sneakers and DIY tote bag

If everyone has a colour surrounding him or her then recently mine is probably either grey or black. I have put on a lot of grey or black lately, making me look so dull or I am indeed very dull. And most of my recent purchase are in dark colour such as chocolate-flavor ice-cream.

Besides I have worn these sneakers many times so it looks very dirty now. I like these shoes so much. The blue colour is beautiful and they are so comfortable. It is hard to find another sneakers with such good-looking blue. What a pity.


/

如果每個都有一隻顏色包圍着他 / 她,那麼,最近我的顏色很有可能會是灰色又或是黑色。我近期時常將黑色或灰色放上身,令我看上去很呆滯,可能我根本是呆滯。而且,最近我買的很多東西都是深色的,好像朱古力味雪糕。

除此之外,我穿了這對鞋很多次了,所以現在都變得很骯髒。我很喜歡這對鞋。它的藍色很漂亮,而且穿上腳很舒服。可惜很難再找第二對有同樣好看的藍色的鞋了。







twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

15 comments:

  1. I don't know if there is anything wrong with your shoes except that they are dirty, but if they are only dirty you can always try to wash them in your washing machine. I always do that when my Converse shoes looks to dirty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. It's my first time to know someone wash their shoes in washing machine! But I am afraid that the shoe colour fades after washing it and I even heard people said don't wash shoes.

      Delete
    2. I thought about you and your blue shoes today when I spotted these shoes in H&M. Maybe they are your replacement for the old ones? :)

      http://www.hm.com/hk/en/product/06848?article=06848-A#article=06848-C

      Delete
  2. I really love love love your outfits!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures

    Z
    New Resort collection post:
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com/2013/01/absolute-favourite-resort-2k13.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you're dull at all Kiki :<
    I hope those shoes last you a long time. I like how aged shoes look though, they have some character in them, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit,
    I love your tote bag!

    fashionisam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did you buy that dress from H&M?
    and what size is your uniqlo sweater?
    love your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought the dress around 3 years ago.

      The sweater's size is small but it's from the men collection. It is actually quite loose on me but I wear 2 more layers of clothes underneath so it looks puffier and "more normal".

      Delete
  8. Hello^^, if you dont mind, you can try looking out for New Balance or Pony shoes that have almost.that shade of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your photography!

    -your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photography style, what a refreshing blog. ELL x

    ReplyDelete