2013/01/14

Outfit | Indoor winter

shit1
H&M beanie, Kanken backpack, Monki scarf, Muji top borrowed from sis, Zara shorts and Converse sneakers

Viva stripe! Although the stripe top is in large size I like how baggy it looks. A pity that it is not mine. Otherwise, I will put it on like everyday. Actually I have several striped tops but, you know, striped garments are never enough.

This outfit is obviously not suitable for winter, instead, is for the warmer weather. So better put on an outerwear if going outside. Argh. Dressing like this in winter is only possible indoor.

/

間條萬歲!雖然這件上衣是大碼,但我很喜歡它鬆身的樣子。可惜這件間條上衣不是我的,否則,我會差不多每天都穿它。其實,我自己都有幾件間條衫,但,你知道,間條衫是永遠都不夠。

這套衫明顯地是較暖的日子時着的,而不是冬天。所以出街前,最好穿件外套。唉!在冬天着成這樣只可以在室內發生。








twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

18 comments:

  1. I completely agree; you can never have enough striped clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing textures!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. stripes are coming back into fashion this spring, did you know? :)
    anyway, nice photos as always! :D

    <3Jessie
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you get to dress up so cozily, even though you'll have to put on more layers when you go out! Ha ha :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you mixed prints! & I agree, you can never have too many striped things :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, the scarf is fun too! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing mixed prints, cool pics, I'm totally into your beanie!
    Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kiki :) If you don't mind me asking, what type is your kanken bagpack? Is it mini kanken or the original one? Thank you and great photos btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this :) It's got that edgy minimalist look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stumbled upon your blog. And I love it! It's amazingly inspiring ♥
    I really love your outfit. Definately something I would wear too! Also loving that print on your scarf! I should get myself one similar, too! |D

    much loves,
    Hong

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I would like to invite you to know my blog, you like? ;)
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahoj. Ráda bych tě pozvala na svůj blog zaměřený především na boj s poruchami příjmu potravy, ale najdeš tam i plno recenzí, receptů, zkrátka kus mého života. Pokud se ti bude můj blog opravdu moc líbit, můžeš se přidat k mým "Followers". Web má také své facebookové stránky. Přeji krásný zbytek dne :)/// Hello. I would like to invite you to my blog, aimed at combating eating disorders, but also you'll find a lot of reviews, recipes, simply a piece of my life. If you will be my blog really like it, you can add to my "Followers". Web also has its own facebook page. Have a great rest of the day :). Andie xoxoxo

    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your outfit, it's simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi kiki, where did you buy your kanken backpack? I mean, official website or?

    ReplyDelete