2013/01/18

Potted friend

_MG_8089
Cat: What the fuck!!!?
_MG_8101 _MG_8098 _MG_8103
Koey and her new potted friend

An afternoon looking for Narcissus flower bulbs for Chiness New Year and a potted plant.

I have not planted anything for few years already after the last one (a Scarlet Sage) was dead. I know I am not a good plant keeper and they all end up dead (rip) but anyway after watching Léon: The Professional I think plant is a good accompany, esp. during the stressful school days. I will introduce it here later. Wish my new potted friend good luck!

/

尋找水仙花頭來準備農曆新年和盆栽的一個下午。

自從上一盆植物 (一串紅來的) 死了後,我已有好幾年沒再種任何東西了。我知道自己種甚麼都種得不太好,到最後它們全部都死掉 (rip) ,但無論如何,看完這個殺手不太冷後,我覺得植物會是個好伙伴,特別是在壓力大的上學日子。遲下我會在這裏介一介紹它。祝我盆新朋友好運!





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha! The cat ?! He actually looks kind of fat . Your pics are beautiful, as always !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cat's look is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat, haha! Beautiful new potted friend, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely picture!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw the cat picture is hilarious! love you pictures :)

    Lill from the Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cat caption, that looks exactly what he's thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wanna ask what camera u are using?
    your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Canon550d most of the time.

      Delete
  8. Looks like an African violet !

    ReplyDelete