from me to you with love.

2013/02/11

Fotanian 2013

I was supposed to finish this post 2 days ago but due to school stuff and Chinese New Year I had to postpone it. Anyway Kung Hei Fat Choi and happy Chinese New Year!

In the visit to Fotanian Open Studio 2013, I only shot analog photos along but not all of them were successfully captured down / developed and I ran out of films. I can only show some of the good stuff I saw here. I have to come again next year and one day is surely not enough to visit around 300 studios. This time I only visited around 24 studios.


/

原先預計自己會在兩日前完成這篇 post,但因為學校之類的東西和農曆新年,我要稍微延遲。無論如何,恭喜發財和農曆新年快樂!

在那次參觀伙炭藝術工作室開放計劃 2013,我只用菲林相機拍下沿途所見的一事一物,但不是所有相都成功地影下來 / 曬出來和我沒有足夠的菲林。所以我只能在這裡展示一小部分我當日見過的事物。下年我一定要再來,而且一天是不夠參觀差不多 300 間工作室,今次我大約只去了 24 個工作室。

f2
45360008 f1 45360003 45360002
45360006 Started by Sui Fai Factory Building. I only took photos of the environment outside the studio as it was much more appealing to me.

Then headed to Wah Luen Industrial Centre's Block B.

/

首先行的是穗輝工廠大廈。我只影底了工作室以外的環境,因為對我而言它們更有吸引力。

之後便去了華聯工業中心 B 座。

45370033
At Mountain Loft. This is my favorite painting in this visit. It is the work of Philip Hui. I just love it. Couldn't stop looking at it as if it were enchanted.

/

山寨廠。這是我在今次參觀中最喜歡的一幅畫。它是許劍豪的作品。非常喜歡這幅畫。那一刻簡直是不捨得將自己雙眼望向其他東西。

45370032 45370030
45370031
At Laiyan Projects. This studio has a very homey vibe.

/

泥人計劃。這個工作室的感覺很"家"。

45370023 45370022
At Ping-Shun Chan Studio.

f5
At Lee's Workshop

/

李展輝工作室

45370010
The stairway's door.

/

樓梯的門口。

f4
45370008
Taking this photo outside a window at the stairway. Someone kept asking me to "come back" because I was leaned outside the window and it was creepy to see only half of my body stayed inside the building. Haha!

/

在樓梯的一道窗口外影這張相時,有人不斷叫我"回來",因為我把自己傾出窗外,而看到只剩下我半個身體仍留在樓梯的畫面挺恐怖。哈哈!

45370006
A bored couple waiting for the lift.

/

一對悶壊了的情侶等待着電梯。

f3
The last place we stopped by, I-kiln Studio. It was my first time to see a ceramic demonstration in real life. I was amazed by the whole process of turning a clay into a vase!

/

最後一站是自得窟工作室。這是我第一次親眼看陶器製作試範。看着一堆泥慢慢地成為一個花瓶的感覺很奇妙。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

12 comments:

  1. Aww. Those photos give off a dusky but quite authentic atmosphere. I like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an eye for unconventional subjects. Lovin' the monotonous feeling in these photos. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought provoking photos.. im such a big fan!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! SO AMAZING PICTURES!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool photos!! :))

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, Kiki. It's great that you use good old colour film, it has a totally unique effect!


    http://violinblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming tone!! You're my favorite x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great photos >< have a bit of the scary touch because of the old colour film effect... but it fits to the old buildings! awesome :)

    when i see ur blog, i just can't wait to go back to hk and take nice photos too, hihi :)

    cheerylili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is very inspiring!I love analog photos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! love analog photos too!
      xo

      Delete
  10. Great photos, especially love the one of the bus station and the open windows x

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete