from me to you with love.

2013/02/06

I am dotted!

dot2 dot3 _MG_8966 dot1 _MG_8984
DIY scarf and tote bag, Uniqlo t-shirt, H&M bodycon skirt and tights and Converse low-top sneakers

My blog has been overwhelmed with simple outfits. I am bored of it a little bit. It is too safe. So this time I want to try out something more unusual for myself and think of putting some dots together. Solely simplicity is kinda tedious sometimes. Therefore I am still experimenting different type of styles. As Marilyn Monroe said, "it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring".


/

這個 blog 出現的 outfit 很多時都是很簡單的。但我覺得有點悶,太穩陣了。所以,今次我想嘗試一些比平時不同的東西,和想到把些波點放在一起。單純簡約,有時會挻沉悶的。亦因如此,我仍在試驗不同的風格。好像瑪莉蓮夢露說過,徹底地荒誕比徹底地無聊好。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

15 comments:

  1. Ohh my, I really love it. I love all your outfits to be honest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com/2013/02/absolute-favourite-roshambo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you look so cute! I love your tights! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, but i really can't get it why you never show your face :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. have been stalking your blog for a while now...
    just want to tell you that i am a fan, also from hong kong:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the cutest outfits <3

    http://www.teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in love with your stockings! :))

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the polka dots! They are so fun!

    xo,
    Jamie

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete