2013/04/19

Shades of Grey

grey grey2 grey3 _MG_9751
Asos tee and ring, H&M skirt, Casio watch, DIY tote bag and Lacoste shoes

#grey

I have given myself a project -- making a series of outfit posts with theme of "Shades of". This is the first post and I start it by grey. It is going to be more interesting with more outfits of different shades of colours. Cannot wait for the day that all colours are done!

This pair of grey stripe shoes is my first "serious" sponsored item.Thanks Lacoste / the PR company! By the way I still vividly remember how the face of the salesperson changed when I showed them the letter. And lately I also met the rudest salesperson in Monki. She had succeeded in making me hate Monki but just temporarily. Sorry, I really admire Monki!

p.s.  Displayed in the 2 dimensional computer graphics, silver is just another shade of grey.

*

I have submitted a photo to enter Kanken cover competition. If you like it, please "like" it as well. Thanks a lot!


/

我最近給了自己一個計劃 -- 製作一個 "Shades of" 系列的 outfit posts。這就是第一篇 post,以灰色來做開首。相信當不同色調的 outfits 越來越多,這個系列會越來越有趣。很期待到所有顏色也弄了 outfit post 的一天!

這對灰色間條鞋是我第一樣 "認真的" 的贊助物品。多謝 Lacoste / PR公司!順帶一提,我仍很記得當我展示了那封信之後,那些售貨員的臉孔是怎樣轉變。還有,最近我在 Monki 也遇上我一生人中見過最沒禮貌的售貨員。她很成功地令我討厭 Monki,不過只是暫時性。抱歉,我真的很欣賞 Monki!

p.s. 在二維的電腦影像下,銀色也只不過是其中一種灰色。

*

最近我遞交了一張相去參加 Kanken cover比賽。如果你喜歡那張相,希望你都能給個 like。感激!





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

18 comments:

  1. you look so adorable. <3 why do you hide your face though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant idea. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! and you're adorable :)

    Julia
    of www.baker-builder.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the great sponsor! Ha ha. This is a really cute outfit. I can't wait to see more colors, Kiki. And I hope that crappy sales lady gets fired, I've had my share of mean sales ladies, it's the worst (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur blog is simple and very neat, really love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shoes!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blosgpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect.
    Can't wait to see the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, your blog is so....clean in some way, very aesthetic, i love it!
    i followed you and i thought, maybe you'd like to see my blogspot weirdoland? www.pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across your blog via lookbook, absolutely love your style and am looking forward to seeing the shades of colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great project :)

    looking forward for the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. just discover your blog
    such nice collage
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing pictures!! loving the simplicity of the outfit!
    can't wait to see the other posts!

    http://mich-ette.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the whole things in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your blog, I like your style and all your looks, you are charming!!

    ReplyDelete