from me to you with love.

2013/05/19

From me to you

_MG_9892 _MG_9912 _MG_9903 _MG_9894
Sending my love to you.

Today I did not feel like doing homework and revision at home and was doing nothing productive as usual. When I saw this carnation, I just took out the camera and shot these photos right away within 15 minutes.

I like its red. Subtle and moderate.

/

今日一與以往,在家沒心機做功課和溫書,只是做着一些毫無生產力的事。但當我見到這株康乃馨,我便馬上拿出相機,在 15 之內影了這些相。

很喜歡它的紅色。不太濃烈,剛剛好的。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

11 comments:

  1. beautiful! I'm glad you're blogging again, I've only discovered you a little while ago but I'm really enjoying your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, subtle is a perfect word here! these photos really are pretty~

    [my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! beautiful photos! i really adore your skills! :D

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures!!!

    ♥ Maho

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've found your blog few days ago but I've already seen all your posts. You are such an inspiring person. And I love your style. Hope you don't mind if soon I'll make some photoshoots inspired by your pics :)

    ReplyDelete