2013/05/08

Shadows lengthing at dusk

img0012
Here is one of the quotes I like.

I had shut down this blog temporarily. Sorry. I felt depressed lately and got annoyed by it. But after chatting with friends I feel much better now.

Compared with that me 2 years ago I have grown up a lot. For the sake of making here more of me I have slightly changed the layout and added my favorite colour as the main tone.


/

這裡是其中一個我喜歡的引文。

我關閉了這個 blog 一會兒。抱歉。最近感到有點憂鬱,覺得這裡很煩。不過與朋友聊一聊天後,現在感覺好了很多。

對比起那個兩年前的自己,我成長了不少。為了令這裡更加"我",我輕微地把板面改了,並加入了我喜歡的顏色做主調。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

9 comments:

  1. i just love haruki murakami <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book. And your blog.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is the only one I feel good be in here, it is simple and quiet, and your way to do the posts and things are pretty amazing. I'm happy you turned back to the blog. kisses from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much.
      hugs from Hong Kong

      Delete
  4. nice blog, i love your style btw!

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haruki is one of my favorite.

    在你这里可以找到一种自在感,所以希望你也可以找到喜欢这里的理由
    will always refreshing here to find that you are here,hope you feel better and better in the future.
    love from Malaysia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, don't shut it down again! Chin up, as they say in the UK.

    http://graceospace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete