from me to you with love.

2013/06/02

Keep calm and drink a beer

q3 _MG_9824 q2 q5 _MG_9837 q1 Asos tee, Uniqlo shorts, H&M bag, Muji socks, Casio watch

Run! Run away from the negativity! I have been in a down mood lately. Think negatively. Talk negatively. Negative energy plus the heavy workload made May become tough to go through. I cannot be in this condition anymore. I am 20 years old already! I have to be maturer! Yay!

Keep calm!!! Life goes on!!!

/

跑!跑離負能量!我最近都處於一個負面的狀態。負面的想法。負面的言語。負能量加繁忙的生活,令整個五月都過得很辛苦。我不可以再這樣下去。我已經是 20 歲了!我一定要更加成熟!Yay!好好休息一會,便要繼續上路。

冷靜!生活要繼續!





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Ohgawd, it's so crazy how skinny you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're amazing! How do you manage to stay so skinny? :)

      Delete
  2. you don't quite look 20, in a good way haha :) love the pins

    xx
    Lillian from The Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an AA shoot its really nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you feel better soon! I've always been quite down in the dumps recently, but if we keep thinking on the brighter side of things, positivity will show up!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you back on the blog :)

    Keep up the good spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are amazing, I'm in love with florals! Your blog is such an inspiration and I wish I could meet you in real life! I'm from Hong Kong too! I really need a pair of DR Marten's shoes though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic. Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit and most importantly, your blog. The photography is really beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shorts! Your outfit looks simple yet cute! :)
    http://pleasebemynightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, I just found your blog and I love it so much. Your style is amazing, so simple and clean. and I love that you never show your face but still your pictures are personal- you show a lot by not showing everything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. reli love that bag!!
    how can i get it

    ReplyDelete