2013/07/05

Look at where we were

I really miss Kenting. I miss that I lived next to the sea. Every time I stepped out the hostel, I could see the ocean, hear the wave breaking on the beach, feel the wind blowing and smell the salty sea breeze*. I miss that even without any driving licenses I could ride the electric bike at 45km/h to anywhere as long as I wish**. I miss the good weather***. Good sunshine always succeed in bringing good mood to me although I got bad sunburnt finally.

* Saltier than Hong Kong.
** I am a dangerous driver who just become more dangerous after every incident.
*** The locals told me the weather was not good actually...


/

我很想念墾丁。我想念住在大海的一旁,每次一踏出民宿門口我就能見到海,聽着浪拍打着沙灘,又可以吹海風,嗅海水的鹹味*。我想念即使沒有任何駕駛執照,都可以以時速 45km/h 駕着電動車在馬路上飛馳,去我想去的地方**。我想念每天的好天氣***,好陽光總是能令我擁有好心情,雖然我最後曬傷了。

* 比香港的鹹
** 不過我是個危險駕駛者,而且是會變本加勵的那種
*** 本地人竟然說天氣其實並不算好...



_MG_0129 _MG_0144 _MG_0152
The taxi driver brought us to see carol reef on the way to hostel. When saying goodbye, he gave us some litchi. Oh my god. He is so nice! /
前往民宿期間,的士司機帶了我們去看珊瑚礁。道別時,他突然問我們楊貴妃喜歡什麼水果,結了些荔枝結我們吃,還說吃後便會變妃子 (害羞)。天啊!他很友善!


_MG_0179 _MG_0184
After settling down, I took a nap on this beach. /
整頓好後,我在這個沙灘上眠了一眠。

_MG_0227 _MG_0243
A night at Hengchuen for seeing fireflies. My first time to be surrounded by such an amount of fireflies. So beautiful. They looked as if they were stars but shimmering on the trees. /
恆春的某個晚上看螢火蟲。這是我第一次被這麼多的蟲包圍着。很靚。它們好像星星,不過在樹上一閃一閃。

2 _MG_0359
Chuanfanshr, aka "Sail rock". /
船帆石。

_MG_0433
_MG_0472
_MG_0463  _MG_0510 _MG_0549 _MG_0575 _MG_0562
Erluanbi and the lighthouse and the sea. /
鵝鑾鼻與燈塔與海。

_MG_0613 _MG_0635 _MG_0645
Our electric bike tour went on. /
我們的電動車之旅繼續。

5 _MG_0669
Fengchueisha, aka "Wind blown sand". A place that could speak the tragic story. I am glad that I came here when it was such gloomy because under this kind of weather it felt much more deathly and moodier. The visual effect and the feeling it brought was so strong which can only be understood in first hand. /
風吹沙。一個像會說是悲劇的地方。很慶幸在天陰陰的時候來到這裡,因為在這種天氣下,整個環境更死氣沈沈豪無生氣,帶來的視覺效果更震撼,和更深感受。這種感覺一定要親身來到才明白。


_MG_0674
Street light at night attracted lots of bugs flying around it. /
晚上的街燈吸引了很多蟲蟲圍着它飛。

_MG_0728
At night the dark sky was star-spangled. /
晚上的天空見到很多星星。

_MG_0768
Longkan which is a ecological conservation area. As there is the limitation of 200 people at max each day, an appointment needed to be made first. /
龍坑是個自然保育區。由於限制了每天最多只能讓 200 人進入,要去就要先預約。

6
Water is a must. /
水是必須的。

_MG_0837 _MG_0889
As the sunshine was too bright, we were told by the staff to take a good rest here because it is the only place with shelter nearby the sea. /
由於太陽太猛烈關係,在出發前職員提醒我們要在這裡休息一會,因為這是近海那邊唯一一個有遮蓋物的地方。
 10 _MG_0926
Still in Longkan.

The scene I love the most in this Taiwan trip! The sea looks calm but its waves hit wildly on the rocky shoreline.  Looking from a cliff and hearing the hitting sound, I was impressed and scared. It was breathtaking -- my breath was taken away in astonishment. I could feel the tremendous power of nature which made me feel small. Until now, I think of this scene from time to time and imagine myself standing on the seashore and getting hit by the waves. Oh I miss it so much.

/

仍然在龍坑。

這是我台灣之旅中最喜歡的一幕。海看下去很平靜,但它的浪瘋狂地拍打着海岸。聽着拍打聲,由懸崖上望下去,我感到讚嘆和害怕。一個令人嘆為觀止的地方。我可以感覺到大自然龐大的威力,這種感覺令我自覺渺小。直到現在,我時不時都會想起這裡和想像自己站在岸邊被海浪拍打。噢,很想念這個地方。

_MG_0940
_MG_0942
_MG_0948
* \ ( 海 o 海 ) / *

_MG_0981
On our way. ( This photo was shot with only a single hand when I was driving the bike. ) /
繼續我們的路。( 這張相是我在駕着電動車時用單手影 )

_MG_0982  15 _MG_1004_MG_1008  _MG_1024 _MG_1025
Kenting Ranch. Cows are so cute. So are their poo poo. /
墾丁牧場。很多可愛的牛牛呢。它們的便便都很可愛呢。

_MG_1010
Bye bye my bike (the blue one)! /
再見我的座駕 (藍色那台)!

_MG_1081
A night of another day, had supper at a Mexican restaurant and met this little girl. /
另一個晚上在一間墨西哥餐廳晚餐,並遇到這位小女孩。




Part 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

/

第  / 二 /  / /  回





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! It seems like you had a great trip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these photos are amazing Kiki! So nice to have you back on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! I've never disappointed in your blog posts. They are always wonderful to look through. You managed to pass on the travelling feelings and I can't wait to have a chance myself to explore a new place.

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks like you had a really fun time! I like the picture of the cows, I love cows. I guess their poop is pretty cute? Ha ha ha! Beautiful photos, Kiki.

    :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, that little girl in the last photo is adorable! Really enjoy your blog and photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 墾丁被你拍得好美
    一開始我還以為我看錯了
    I miss Kenting too.
    最近我也希望
    可以去海邊沉澱自己

    ReplyDelete