2013/07/28

Sushi and dot

_MG_3058 _MG_3036 _MG_3048 _MG_3066
Polka dot again!
Snupped gifted me a laptop case. I was too rush and had chosen one from their Zipper Sleeve collection. Later I found they also have Spacesuit which you can use your own print and has vinyl layer on it. But the sushi print is too cute to not to love.


/

又是波點!

Snupped 送了個手提電腦套給我。當時我太趕,便在他們的 Zipper Sleeve 中選了個。之後發現原來他們還有另一個電腦套叫 Spacesuit,而且可以用自已的圖片,和有 vinyl layer 在表面。不過這些壽司圖案太可愛了。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

7 comments:

  1. ah, i just adore the way you shoot your photos. It's so simple but amazingly beautiful. Love how you work with empty spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be obsessed with all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laptop case is so cute and you're so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sushi print is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! May I ask how was the quality of garments from Wholesale7? Have been eyeing on them for a while and accidentally found you've purchased some items from them. Thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually c/o items. Their quality is not the best but the price is quite cheap and it does worth the price, probably becoz they are wholesaler. I have seen the skirt I wore in the previous post in a random boutique but the price is x6 more expensive. So I think you can give it a try!

      Delete