2013/07/12

TPE

After staying in Kenting for a few days, we headed to Taipei. Soon after we had settled down in the hostel, it rained heavily but luckily the Spot Taipei Film House was near our hostel so we spent an afternoon hanging around and struggling* in this place. For rest of the days the weather was fine so we could continue our unplanned journey as told before.

* Damn! I only had a shoestring budget. So I ended up buy a notebook only in the Spot... but I am happy with it which I still do not open the package.

/

在墾丁逗留了幾天後,我們便出發去台北。當我們在民宿安頓好後,沒多久便下起大雨來,但幸好台北之家(光點台北)就在民宿的附近,所以我們花了一個下午在這裡閒蕩和爭扎。之後的日子天氣尚算不錯,我們仍可以繼續我們那如之前所說的沒有計劃的行程。

*糟透!我的預算很緊拙,所以我最後在光點只買了本筆記簿...... 但對於得到它我很高興,而且到現在仍未拆下包裝袋。

_MG_117919_MG_1191 _MG_1206 18
_MG_1222 _MG_1233
Shifan. A touristy spot where I felt like I was still in Hong Kong -- lots of people speaking Cantonese. /
十份。一個令我覺得自己仍在香港的旅遊景點 -- 很多人都在說廣東話。

_MG_1274
Taiwan's metro. /
台灣的捷運。

_MG_1315
Taipei 101. Remember? /
台北 101。記得嗎


_MG_1363
_MG_1357
_MG_1341
Museum of Contemporary Art Taipei where I wept a bit when watching a video about a dancer dancing with a robotic arm and took a nap when watching a video about city development.

Good words spotted! I really like it and try my best to translate it into English here:

2 rough relationship. 2 rough relationship
Is really rough. Creation is rough.
Dancing is rough.
Growing up is rough. Getting along is rough. Living is rough.
We live in the same rough world.
But being happy is enough.

/

台北當代藝術館。在這裡,我看到一段關於一位舞者與一個機械手臂跳舞的短片而哭了一點點和看到一段關於成市發展的短片而睡着了。

發現到好的文字!(其實有圖看。)

兩難關係 兩難關係
真的很難 創作很難
跳舞很難
長大很難 相處很難 活着很難
我們活在一個很難的世界
但開心就好

24
Me & Eunice.
_MG_1370
Koey & Eunice.
25_MG_1392
Xinyi District Office and Good Cho's. A lot of temptation to spend money. /
信義公民會館和好丘。很多花錢的誘惑。

_MG_1459
Thanks to globalization, 7-eleven is always around the corner. /
多得全球化,總有一間 7-11 在你附近。

27
Goodbye Taiwan! /
台灣再見!




Part 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

/

第  /  / 三 / /  回





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! And I love your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taiwan looks amazing, I love the outdoors there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. It looks amazing there in Taiwan!

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo diaries make me want to visit Taiwan so much!

    xx
    Lillian from The Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went there 十分 few weeks ago.
    Also I did went the 日月潭 few days ago,
    The cantonese was surrounding my ears.
    Actually I feel not good, but I'm getting used to it.
    I'm glad you like TW anyway^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 一直很喜歡妳的穿搭!
    很高興妳來台灣玩:)

    ReplyDelete