from me to you with love.

2013/08/09

Hug the sky

_MG_0820 _MG_0823 _MG_0824 _MG_0827
Photos of me, taken in the Taiwan.

I love ocean. It is mysterious. It is profound. It is disastrous. It is calm. I never get tired of it. At this piece of land in Kenting, everything, like the sky, air, weather and sunshine, makes the ocean more perfect.

*continuing my life in the concrete jungle*


Part 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


/

我愛海洋。它是神秘的。它是深奧的。它是災難性的。它是冷靜的。我永遠都不會對它感到厭倦。在墾丁這塊土地,所有事物,好像天空、空氣和陽光,都令大海變得更加美好。

* 正繼續我在石屎森林的生活 *


 /  /  / / 五回





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

3 comments:

  1. loving every photos of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I looooove the sea. I live in a coastal town and I'll never get tired of looking at the sea. My favourite is on cloudy days when it looks so dark and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete