Monday, November 25, 2013

Raven

_MG_2828 _MG_2829 _MG_4851 _MG2827 _MG_4856
Uniqlo scarf, Monki shirt, Converse sneakers, Asos backpack, Banggood green velvet skirt(c/o)

Let's forget it is winter already! I feel  like a raven in this outfit. But my sister told me my choice of shoes ruined this outfit. Oops!

Tonight I did not see any raven but after the rain I saw a lot of stars in the sky. It was beautiful.

/

暫時忘記現在已經是冬天吧!穿這套衫讓我覺得自己像隻烏鴉。不過我妹妹告訴我,這對鞋破壞了整套衫的效果。哎呀!

今晚我一隻烏鴉都看不到,但雨後我見到滿天繁星。畫面很美麗。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

15 comments:

  1. this look is so cute! your outfit photo shoots inspire me :)
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are great with the outfit! I like sneakers with skirts. I love your scarf: it's like a blanket you can disapear under on rainy days.

    I adore your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I especially love the green velvet skirt!

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, that skirt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know the poem The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe? Your post reminds me of it. And I really like your outfit! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I will look for it for sure!

      Delete
  6. I can't remember how I found your photos but I think they're wonderful.

    The good thing about cold weather is the chance to layer textures, soft wool, and cuddling. But I always do wish for sun and warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I respectfully disagree with your sister -- love the chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. um, um, um, I love your outfit photos. Just found your blog & it's so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your outfit looks perfect! i can totally appreciate some good blanket styling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I can't find the shirt that you have bought in monki. Any idea if they still have it in stock? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought it last year so I dont think they are in stock anymore :(

      Delete