2014/04/21

Out of a clear blue sky

IMG_0725 IMG_0741 IMG_0718 IMG_0733
Sunshine was so good and the wind was quite strong today. After the breakfast I took a stroll at a nearby park.

It was a Sunday morning. There were not much people in the park. I saw this white flowering shrub after walking for a while. I never saw this species in Hongkong before, though it is quite common here. It looks beautiful under the sunshine. When wind blew, the white petals fell like snow. Seeing there was no other people around, I made my bag and scarf as a tripod and took some pictures with the shrub.

Out of the blue, I wanted to see how this shrub looks like in winter.


-

今天陽光很好,風很強。吃過早餐便出外到附近的公園逛逛。

星期日早上,公園只有很小人。一個人走了不久便看到這棵長滿白色小花的灌木。在香港一直未見過這個品種,但在這裏十分普遍。陽光下的它很美。風一吹,花瓣好像雪般落下。見四周都沒有人,便把背包和頸巾放在地上做腳架,拍了幾張與它的合照。

突然很想知道冬天時這棵東西的模樣。



3 comments:

  1. so great picture. i also want to see it in winter. :)

    shielamariereyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete