2014/04/27

The spring bear

IMG_0763
IMG_0833
IMG_0684
So glad that I arrive at Germany when it is spring. Unlike the humid and stuffy spring in Hong Kong, the weather is so good. Flowers bloom beautifully. And I can see daisies and dandelions everywhere. Spring looks beautiful here.

*

  "I really like you, Midori. A lot."
  "How much is a lot?"
  "Like a spring bear," I said.
  "Like a spring bear?" Midori looked up again. "What's that all about? A spring bear."
  "You're walking through a field all by yourself one day in spring, and this sweet little bear cub with velvet fur and shiny little eyes comes walking along. And he says to you, 'Hi, there, little lady. Want to tumble with me?' So you and the bear cub spend the whole day in each other's arms, tumbling down this clover-covered hill. Nice, huh?"
   "Yeah. Really nice."
  "That's how much I like you."
  "That is the best thing I've ever heard," said Midori, cuddling up against my chest. "If you like me that much, you'll do anything I tell you to do, right? You won't get angry, right?"
  "No, of course not."
  "And you'll take care of me always and always."
  "Of course I will," I said, stroking her short, boyish hair."Don't worry, everything is going to be fine."

Every time when reading this part from Norwegian Woods, I feel much better. Everything is going to be fine.

-

到埗德國時正值春天,天氣不像香港般的濕悶,路邊的花開得很燦爛,而且四周都有蒲公英和雛菊。這裏的春天畫面很美好。

*

  「我很喜歡妳喲,Midori。」
  「有多喜歡?」
  「像喜歡春天的熊那樣。」
  「春天的熊?」綠又抬起臉來。「春天的熊怎麼樣?」
   「妳在春天的原野裡一個人走著時,對面就有一隻毛像天鵝絨一樣眼睛又圓又大的可愛小熊走過來。然後對妳說『妳好!小姐, 要不要跟我一起在地上打滾哪?』於是妳就跟小熊抱在一起在苜蓿茂盛的山丘斜坡上打滾玩一整天。這樣不是很美好嗎?」
   「非常美好。」
  「這樣喜歡妳喲。」
  綠抱著我緊緊貼在我胸前。「太棒了。」她說。 「如果這麼喜歡我的話,那麼我說什麼你都會聽我的,對嗎?不會生氣噢?」
  「當然。」
  「而且,會永遠珍惜我,對嗎?」
  「當然。」我說。並撫摸著她短而柔軟像小男孩般的頭髮。 「沒問題,不用擔心。一切都會順利的。」

每次看到《挪威的森林》中這一段文字,感覺都會好了點。一切都會順利的。


5 comments:

  1. beautiful photos
    -- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it's always comforting to be somewhere else when my mind needs a little quieting. How exciting for you to be in Germany!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kiki Li ! The pictures are so beautiful ! Can you suggest some of Haruki Murakami books other than Norwegian Woods ? I can't choose ! :/ thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots !
    x
    http://cxnfused.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are so beautiful!
    Your blog makes me very happy♡

    ReplyDelete