2012/03/05

Striped shirt and jeans

9
Stripe again! Apologize for my monotonous outfits. I am not in mood to dress up. So back to basic! I am wearing H&M jeans, Zara boots and my sister's Muji striped shirt.

Lately the weather in Hong Kong is so humid and gross. The days are usually so gloomy and grey. I kinda miss summer but I do not want the weather becoming too hot. In winter I long for summer. In summer I long for winter. I guess it is one of the dilemmas that humans commonly meet.
IMG_99909

By the way, my dear readers, I will not do any outfit posts until May due to the busyness. If you want to see more of them, please wait! I will also rarely update this blog during this period of time. Hope you understand! Meanwhile I may occasionally update my tumblr. I promise after April I will do updates as frequent as I can.


拜拜, see you!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish you a lot of luck for these busy days, then!

    And you look great in these basics. I love the boots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, Kiki! Wish you could post more often of your amazing posts but we understand about your work and stuff you have to do. Good luck anyway :-)

    Jothika
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pose and editing.. haha
    always feel comfy with casual look :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT outfit. And perfect shoes.
    What a cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about hollister, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jolie bottine

    http://tousmonstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! My sister sent me your blog and it's so cute! Great job! I'm definitely a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love the boots and your blog! x

    http://downtowndreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete