2012/05/31

Double denim

abcdefg
H&M men denim shirt, Zara denim shorts and brogues, Muji grey socks and DIY tote bag

This denim shirt was picked up from H&M men section. Although it is size S it is very big. The size of this shirt cannot be truly shown in these photos. In reality I can even wear it as a dress.

I am also using the same tote bag shown in the last post. I forget to shoot its other side. Later I will probably make a post about it. ( I used to say that I will make a post about my sneakers but as yet nothing has been shown ).

/

這件恤衫是來自H&M男裝部的。雖然它已是細碼,但依然十分大件。不過,它的大小未能在這幾張相中反映出來。在現實,我甚至能把它當作裙來穿。

另外,我手持的袋是和上一篇使用的是同一個袋。我忘記了影下另一面。遲下我可能會弄一篇post來介紹它( 之前我曾經說過會弄一篇post來介紹我對運動鞋,但到現在仍未有得看 )。

abc _MG_1652 abcde
This pair of socks is so cute. Both of them have a letter L or R at the corner.




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

16 comments:

  1. It looks great even though you can wear it as a dress! :] It doesn't strike me as large!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. Love the roll up sleeves. Can't get enough of double denim combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好喜歡你的tote bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 看得出你的中文不太好啊

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the baggy fit of the shirt! and 你的袜子很可爱 :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your shoots!! When did you bought these shoes from zara? Can i buy them at the moment in a zara store? LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought them around 2 years ago so I think they are not in stock anymore.

      Delete
    2. ohh, what a pity :( would really like to own them! they fit you very well!!:)

      Delete
  7. I am absolutely in love with your blog! I backread and reached the end. Ahhh please post more! Following you now ♥

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit. I love to wear these Left and Right socks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you're so cute! You have a lovely way of blogging and I reaally like it!

    ReplyDelete