2012/08/04

My "eyes"

sad eyes _MG_5181
The eyes on the bag are just decoration. / 袋上那對眼只是裝飾。
eye2
Monki top and shorts, Dr. Martens 1461 shoes, DIY tote bag and socks gifted from a friend

This time, instead of being completely mysterious, I opt for showing you part of my face -- the "eyes". A funny way to cover my face. The idea of eyes on the palms actually comes from a spanish movie, Pan's Labyrinth (El laberinto del fauno). If you have watched it, you know which character I am simulating. Really a nice movie but very sad. But the ending is still a happy one to that little girl.

By the way, the things inside the tote bag are some free and good readings.

/

在這個 blog 裏面,我一直都沒有任何相能徹底地看到我那張臉。今次,我破例地沒有完全地遮蓋樣子,我選擇了給你們看看我的靈魂之窗 -- ”我雙眼“。一個挺有趣的方法來 (/ 倒頭來還是 ) 遮臉。這個構思其實來自一套西班牙電影 -- 魔間迷宮 (El laberinto del fauno)。如果你有看過,你應該知我在扮那個角色。真是一套不錯但很傷感的電影。不過對那個小女孩而言,這個結局都算開心。

順帶一提,tote bag 裏裝載着的是一些免費但好的讀物。




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

22 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit. I really like your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything ! it's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I haven't seen the movie! I think I really should do so by now! :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit and picks :)
    Stop by sometimes :)

    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! the first thing I thought was the movie 'Pan's Labyrinth'. I love that movie!
    And your outfit simple ... I loved it!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha such a cute little shoot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pan's Labyrinth!

    I like your socks, and your shoes are pretty too, I've been meaning to find something like that for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate the character from Pan's Labyrinth it is so scary! love your outfit especially your bag is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, the very first thing I thought of when I saw this post was Pan's Labyrinth! That is such an amazing movie. Del Toro really outdid himself. Anyways, your outfit is really adorable - those eyes are a great touch.
    I just stumbled upon your blog, and I really like it! I'd love it if we could be in touch. :)
    ♥ x i x i a | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Juste fell in love with your blog <3
    So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your style is so casual and chic!

    following you on GFC! mind checking out my blog and follow me back? thanks!

    theblackfloral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly amazing!!!

    http://tseparfait.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this outfit! The ensemble is simple but your use of accessories, shoes and touch of colour are amazing! love :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your posts , your pictures are so individual and cool ! :)

    http://fashionforrebelss.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. 很喜歡妳
    這身穿的很棒

    七夕情人節快樂 ♥

    ReplyDelete