2012/09/16

The smell of autumn

kiki4
Uniqlo dress as top, Monki skirt, Dr. Martens shoes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaabbbbab...

Long time no C! I had not posted any outfit posts for a long time. Luckily Aimee has taken few photos of me and I think they are enough to make a post. Thanks Aimee!

Lately I just keep on reading during my leisure time. Once you start It is hard to stop until you finish it. It also makes me sleep and wake up late, missing the prime time and sunshine for taking photos.

Now I can smell autumn, my favorite season at the moment. Everything in this season is moderate like humidity, sunshine, temperature...

By the way, I am on Instagram now: @bykikili

/

很久沒見了!我已有好一段時間沒有打任何 outfit post 了。好在,Aimee 之前為我影了幾張相,而且足夠可以拼湊成一篇 post!

最近我在空餘時間不斷地看書。當你一開始看,直到完成整本書之前,便很難停下來了。這樣亦令我遲上床,遲起床,錯過了最請適合影相的時間和陽光。

現在,我可以嗅到秋天的味道。這一刻,秋天是我這喜歡的季節,所有事物都是溫和,適中的,好像濕度、陽光、溫度......

順帶一提,我現在用 Instagram 了: @bykikili




twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

11 comments:

  1. so freshhhh~好清新... <3


    by Judas Lee
    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfits are always so nice and chill! love <3

    vogue-dose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit, the photo's are really nice too :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! love the shoes and socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is amazing! I love your bracelet!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 the simplicity of your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. so simple, so beautiful!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit. Stripes and colorblocking are the absolute best. Ah, I wish I knew traditional - I can read most of what you wrote in Chinese, except for a few characters. Darn my limited simplified knowledge! ^^

    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this outfit and I really love you're picture!!!

    ReplyDelete